Pages

Sunday 7 November 2010

Let's get CLOSE UP!

Hey Beautiful People,

How are you all? I hope you're blessed and life is treating you well.

I'm just stopping by to say hello and apologise for my lack of communication. Life has been hectic this past month and I've had things to focus on that have meant my time on the blog (and my Facebook Group blog: http://tinyurl.com/35ep93q) has been very erratic.

Before I go on, I'd just like to say a very warm welcome to all of you newcomers to Comfort's Corner; it's a pleasure to have you here, so thanks for joining. To those of you who've been here for more than a hot minute, thanks for your continued support.

Okay, so now some news! I will be headlining 'Close Up with Comfort' this Wednesday evening, over on the North side of town at the Old Queen's Head on Essex Road (Angel, Islington). Do stop by and join me, I'll be performing with fantastic live band, Nu Vibez, which is a first for me and I'm OVERLY nervous, so all of your support will be much appreciated. Special guest performers are my Partna in Rhyme, Saran Green, Rapper, Menace and Soul Duo, Soulcyde who will be rocking the mic also. Not forgetting the hostess with the Mostess, Miss D to da Oorrrn, Dionne Reid. For a FREE GIFT and £6 guest list (£8 on door) please send FULL names to: onitpr@yahoo.co.uk no later than 11:59pm 09/11/10. The free gift will be given to the first 50 people who arrive, that are on the ONiT! list)










For full info, check out: http://tinyurl.com/3832kgy


Secondly, I'd like to share a mini showreel with you, that the fantabulous Sadiki Harris pulled together for me. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do *Enter MASSIVE GRIN here*





Finally, if you haven't seen this yet, please, check it out and share it amongst your FB friends, on your blogs, via twitter, whatever needs be; it needs to be seen and heard. I'm not even going to tell you what it's about, just watch it, innit?! LOL



Hope to see you guys on Wednesday, but in the meantime, stay blessed.

Comfy

No comments:

Post a Comment